Who else is already wishing for Spring? Well apparently Zoya is too!
Get ready for mouth-watering spring delights from Zoya! Inspired by the soft and airy colors of the season, Zoya Delight serves up three cheerful creams and three turquoise flash metallics for an updated, flirty way to wear pastels! All in the full-coverage, long-wearing, Big5Free* formula Zoya Nail Polish is famous for.
· Rayne: Dewy, spring blue with an energizing turquoise metallic flash.
· Lillian: Faded aquamarine with a glossy cream finish.
· Tiana: Palette-cleansing ‘pistachio gelato’ green in a glossy cream finish.
· Daisy: Refreshing ‘lemon merengue’ yellow with a turquoise metallic flash.
· Leslie: Soft spring lavender with a turquoise metallic flash.
· Eden: Classic spring flower pink in a glossy cream finish.
I'm personally really interested in Lillian, the faded aquamarine polish since that is my birthstone (March), but they all look DELIGHTful (get it?!) Which are your favorites?
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
Available on 2/2/2015 in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
**BIG5FREE: Zoya Professional Nail Lacquer formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.